Ceramiche Refin Spa
Ceramiche Refin is part of the Concorde Group, European’s second largest ceramic tile group in terms of turnover. Ceramiche Refin has been on the international markets since 1962 with a growing number of premium quality products of avant-garde design.
Ceramiche Refin has chosen to be 100% Made in Italy.
At Ceramiche Refin success hinges on knowing how to interpret and meet peaple demand while at the same time guaranteeing both product quality and all relative safety aspects.
Four values reflect the personality of Ceramiche Refin and form the basis of corporate operations:
- Quality, of product and service
- Respect, for individuals, society as a whole and the environment
- Innovation, to meet current and emerging trends
- Design, to listen to new ideas and convert them into applied creativity.
Their 5 strategies provide the guidelines for reaching their objectives:
- Elevating brand perception and importance
- Pursuing excellence in Italian design and innovation
- Achieving maximum production efficiency through cost containment
- Strengthening relations with the clientele to build working relationship
- Fostering the professionalism of the personnel.
Ceramiche Refin can boast an annual production output of 6 million square metres, 4 furnaces and over 30,000 square metres of covered facilities, as well as state-of-the-art systems for graphic creations and post-production operations. The R&D Department is comprised of 15 technicians who are involved both in ongoing research into new technical and aesthetic solutions and in stringent Quality Control activities covering all production phases. Qualitative standards at Ceramiche Refin have achieved both ISO 9001 certification and the prestigious French UPEC certification.