With more than 130 years of history, Tarkett is a worldwide leader of innovative and sustainable flooring and sports surface solutions.
Tarkett has one of the broadest global reaches of any flooring company in the world. With experienced local teams and with sales in over 100 countries, Tarkett draw upon unparalleled understanding of local cultures, tastes, technical requirements and building regulations, as well as flooring usage and performance. They share this wealth of information throughout their organization to allow their local teams to identify the flooring solution that best meets diverse local customer requirements. Tarkett’s local manufacturing presence and their customer service centres also ensure rapid responsiveness and flexibility in serving customer needs.
Tarkett’s intent is to be a unique “Flooring Solution Provider” delivering to its customers the following:
- A wide offering of diversified products, allowing for truly integrated flooring solutions
- A breadth of expertise and technical support to customize solutions in complex spaces and for specific usages
- Advanced and innovative design to imagine and create products that improve people’s well-being, health and living environments
- Long-term commitment to corporate social responsibility and environmental protection
- A global presence with strong local structures to adapt products and services to customers’ habits and consumer trends.
A world leader in integrated flooring and sports surface solutions, Tarkett has been providing unique flooring experiences each day for over 130 years in homes, schools, workplaces, hospitals, retail stores, hotels, and wherever sports are played.