Basic non-woven embossed wallpaper
- story by Weco Wallcoverings
Weco’s non-woven embossed wallpaper (150 grams/m2) is a dimensionally stable product that is most commonly used for the commercial digital wallpaper market. The base is made out of a fabric like material made from long fibers, bonded together by a heat treatment. This process creates a mesh that bonds the wood fibers tightly together making the product extremely durable. The surface itself has been provided with a unique embossing texture.
A list of attributes:
• A lightweight and easy to handle product
• Stronger than standard wallpaper
• Dimensionally stable without stretching or shrinking
• Can be removed in a dry condition for redecoration, provided the appropriate paste has been used.
• A cost effective product. Excellent for tight budget projects.
The print is an example.