DESSO AirMaster® Gold
- story by Tarkett
The AirMaster Gold collection features three complementary designs: AirMaster Nazca Gold, AirMaster Salina Gold, AirMaster Tierra Gold.
DESSO AirMaster Nazca Gold offers a textural, woven aesthetic that’s understated yet unmistakable. A single stripe of colour allows designers to introduce graphical impact to an otherwise pared-back palette of four shades.
DESSO AirMaster Salina Gold comprises a range of carpet tiles, available in a subtle palette of four colours and with an organic two-tone appearance. Its neutral effect provides a soothing addition to contemporary workplace interiors – both large and small.
Boasting a tactile, textured appearance, DESSO AirMaster Tierra Gold offers a palette of eight shades, ranging from earthy to warm. Each tile features a statement black yarn threaded into the pattern resulting in dramatic and tactile flooring designs. With a plain structure, a neutral tone can be used throughout a space or a brighter accent shade can be applied for added interest.
All three collections have been designed to work seamlessly together.
DESSO AirMaster Gold Collection at a glance
- DESSO AirMaster Gold is 8 times more effective at capturing and retaining fine dust than smooth flooring solutions (PM10). It is also 4 times more effective than standard carpet solutions (PM10).
- Its ECONYL® regenerated yarn and EcoBase™ backing, featuring upcycled chalk, are 100% recyclable and can be recycled in a closed loop with no loss of quality.
- DESSO AirMaster Gold has achieved Cradle to Cradle® Gold certification, with Cradle to Cradle® Platinum level – the highest possible – for material health.
- DESSO AirMaster Gold Collection offers very low levels of VOCs, in line with rigorous Cradle to Cradle® Gold criteria.
Innovating to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
DESSO AirMaster® Gold Collection has achieved Gold-level certification in line with the five Cradle to Cradle® pillars – material health, material reutilisation, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship and social fairness – with platinum level for material health.
- DESSO AirMaster Gold contains more than 60% recycled content and is 93% recyclable.
- All AirMaster Gold colours are made from 100% ECONYL yarn – a 100% regenerated nylon upcycled from including end-of-life carpet yarn and discarded fishing nets.
- The tile’s Colback® Gold primary backing is produced with a 95% decrease in antimony content, helping to preserve finite antimony reserves and promote safer tile recycling.
- All AirMaster products are made with Cradle to Cradle® Gold-certified DESSO EcoBase® backing, which is 100% recyclable and designed with 100% positively defined ingredients, including chalk upcycled from the Dutch drinking water industry, as the raw material in the DESSO EcoBase carpet backing.
- Tarkett recaptures end-of-use tiles through their ReStart® take-back programme, ready for processing at our own carpet recycling centre.