EASYpol polyester wool
- story by Easy Noise Control
EASYpol polyester wool has great sound absorbing characteristics and good fire properties. The combination of its acoustic ability and several other beneficial properties make EASYpol therefore a great alternative for all standard acoustic materials on the market such as polyurethane foam, glasswool and rockwool.
The product is eco-friendly, durable and can easily be recycled. EASYpol consists of thermally bonded polyester fibers. These fibers are very strong and therefore highly resistant to aging. As a result, EASYpol looks the same in ten years as it does now. EASYpol is easy to process and does not itch.
Typical applications for EASYpol:
– As acoustic material for processing in wall panels
– As sound absorption for rear perforated ceiling systems
– As sound absorption behind acoustic stretch ceilings
EASYpol polyester wool is available in a dimension of 1200 x 1000 mm or 1000 x 600 mm. The product is available in different thicknesses and densities. Possible colours are white and black.
This product achieves a B-s1, d0 on the European standard EN 13501-1 reaction to fire.
– Density 20 kg/m3, thickness 25 cm: αw 0,45; NRC 0,45
– Density 20 kg/m3, thickness 40 cm: αw 0,65; NRC 0,65
– Density 20 kg/m3, thickness 100 cm: αw 0,95; NRC 0,90
– Density 40 kg/m3, thickness 20 cm: αw 0,50; NRC 0,50
– Density 40 kg/m3, thickness 40 cm: αw 0,80; NRC 0,85
EASYpol polyester wool is also available in very high densities. As a result the sheets are very stiff and ensure high sound absorption. This makes EASYpol ideal as a core product for a wide range of acoustic solutions. This product is also available as a semi-finished product with, for example, a laminated fabric as a top layer.