- story by mFLOR International B.V.
mFLOR Interlock is the loose-lay system with a robust hidden interlocking system and an inlay of ceramic and wood mFLOR designs. The tiles are ideal for all applications where fast installation and/or uneven subfloors are involved. It is particularly suitable for renovation (or new-build) purposes in the retail sector.
The most important benefits:
- mFLOR Interlock is so strong that the use of pallet trucks will not present any problems.
- The floor can easily be cleaned using automatic cleaning machines.
- mFLOR Interlock looks like a ceramic or wood product, but acts like vinyl.
- No sub-floor preparations are necessary.
- Strong, hidden interlocking system.
- Improves sound insulation (ΔLw 18 dB, ΔLLIN 7dB).
- Improves thermal insulation – reduces heating costs.
- An 8-year guarantee is provided for use in large-scale construction projects.
The mFLOR Interlock design floors from the 80-07 ranges are 8 mm thick and feature an extra-strong wear layer of 0.7 mm. This makes this product suitable for use in largescale construction projects with high footfall and even industrial use.