mFLOR LVT design floors Grand Milano
- story by mFLOR International B.V.
mFLOR LVT design floors offer a wide range of design floors which look and feel like real wooden and stone floors, but without the disadvantages of those materials. The Grand Milano range is an unique extra-large tile range. The tiles are 130 x 130 cm each! The designs are developed in association with Italian architects.
In addition to the aforementioned elements, mFLOR’s floors also offer a number of major advantages compared with real wood or stone:
- Water-resistant, meaning it can be used in high-humidity rooms like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Suitable for underfloor heating and cooling.
- Easy to clean.
- High level of wear resistance and easy to care for.
- Pleasant, soft footfall noise.
- Available in extra-large and small dimensions
- Ultra-low emissions of volatile organic compounds, which is better for your health in particular.
- Guaranteed for up to 15 years.