mFLOR LVT design floors Parva
- story by mFLOR International B.V.
mFLOR LVT design floors offer a wide range of design floors which look and feel like real wooden and stone floors, but without the disadvantages of those materials. The mFLOR Parva ranges offer the maximum degree of creative freedom in design floors. The unique size of the Parva ranges enable them to be installed in a wide variety of ways. Some examples include the traditional herringbone pattern, the zigzag pattern and many other options. With the Parva ranges, anyone can create a floor with their own unique design and identity.
mFLOR Parva Parquet is available in 6 colours with dimensions of 22.86 x 7.62 cm. mFLOR Parva Plus is available in 4 colours with dimensions of 60.96 x 11.43 cm.
In addition to the aforementioned elements, mFLOR’s floors also offer a number of major advantages compared with real wood or stone:
- Water-resistant, meaning it can be used in high-humidity rooms like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Suitable for underfloor heating and cooling.
- Easy to clean.
- High level of wear resistance and easy to care for.
- Pleasant, soft footfall noise.
- Available in extra-large and small dimensions
- Ultra-low emissions of volatile organic compounds, which is better for your health in particular.
- Guaranteed for up to 15 years.