MaterialDistrict

Terrazzo & Noblesse

Code
NST110
Country
Belgium
Brand
Diresco pro

Request Information

Please sign in first or register for free to contact Diresco.

- story by Diresco

ADVERTORIAL - 

Diresco BIO-UV surfaces are composed of 93% natural Quartz granulate, a mineral found in abundance throughout the world. The remaining 7% of content consists of Diresco’s BIO resin and pigment. The BIO-UV technology has been tested extensively by the external research institute INTERTEK. The processed resins used for producing D-Quartz are environmentally sound and vegetal in origin that is unique worldwide. Waste material and used slabs from the market are recyclable in the production process. The Terrazzo & Noblesse series are designed by the Belgian product designer Bram Bollen.

Material Properties