Veneered Wood Linear Panels
- story by Hunter Douglas Architectural Nederland
Walls and ceilings are essential for achieving acoustic comfort and set the tone for a room. Wood Linear Panels meet these requirements. Various panel widths and thicknesses can be combined in a single system, resulting in a dynamic wall or ceiling solution.
The core of the panel consists of MDF engineered solid wood (ESW) with a decorative top layer of finish of either a high quality real wood veneer, melamine, cork or a spray applied paint finish to any RAL color. The dimensional stability of ESW ensures that there is plenty of freedom in the widths and thicknesses of the slats.
Special fixing clips make installation in a T-24 grid extremely quick and straightforward. It is also possible to remove panels individually and gain access to the plenum.
Wood linear panels provide architects with design freedom while maintaining the acoustics:
- Top layer: a choice of over 40 veneer types/ HPL-melamine decor/cork.
- Various panel and joint widths, to be combined in a single system.
- Finish: colour stain/matt or gloss paint/RAL or NCS colour.
- Available as a ceiling or wall solution.