Wanted: internal customer advisor
Are you naturally client and service oriented? Do you have a passion for business and the commercial publishing industry? Then this position could be your next adventure!
Tasks and activities for this vacancy consist of the following:
- Acquisition of new clients by telephone;
- Supporting the activities of your colleagues in the traveling sales force;
- Overseeing the production and issue of contract offers;
- Entering sales orders;
- Advising clients in response to their specific questions;
- Customer service and customer support activities;
- Minimum MBO level;
- A good command of both Dutch and English is essential;
- A good command of German is a plus;
- Previous experience within the industry is desirable;
- Customer focus and good communication skills are a must;
- A flexible and stress-resistant work mentality;
- A team player.
Materia is an international platform of architects and material developers, organised around an independent materials collection, with the focus on meeting, inspiring and co-creating. Materia brings together construction professionals; daily via materialdistrict.com and the Materia Inspiration Centre, annually for Material Xperience and periodically on current topics and events. The network encourages innovation towards a better, more sustainable and high-quality built and designed environment.
For the past 15 years, Materia has been guiding its partners to achieve greater brand awareness, successful material and product introductions, market expansion and strong brand positioning. Through a clever mix of distinctive strategies we help clients achieve their goals, whatever the budget.
Compensation depends on both your age and experience. So long as your salary is commensurate with the quality you deliver, this will pose no problem.
Does this vacancy suit you? If so, please send your application and CV quoting the job title to Edward Wijnen, email@example.com, +31(0)20 713 0650.