Ever Air Pass
- story by MaterialDistrict
Everest utilises foam coating and lamination technology combined with water-based resin to develop this product. The fabric has high air and moisture permeability, and feels soft and comfortable. This product has ultra-high air permeability, which is much better than micro-porous lamination fabric. Ever Air Pass’s greatest characteristic comes from the special continual micro-porous structure, and this technology can be applied to elastic fabric process.
The three-layer-fabric stays warm and keeps you dry. The outside is synthetic fabric, the middle layer is a functional coating and the inside is an aesthetic lining. The material has good perspiration transformation and pleasant fleecy sensation against the skin.
- solvent free and Blue sign approved
- high air and moisture permeability
- two-way/four-way stretch fabric
- wind-snow and rainproof
- keep warm, soft and comfortable feeling.
- Normal woven fabric, knitting fabric.
- High air and moisture permeability (A/P value：1~20 ft3/ft2/min)
- Skiing sportswear
- Casual wear