Materia has a position open for an ambitious intern in the field of communications, online media and design. We have a great position on offer.
Are you looking for an internship that’s both challenging and rewarding? Do communication, design and materials excite you? Apply now!
Materia is an innovation-driven company with a growing team and a global reach. Our goal is to stimulate materials’ innovation within the architecture and design industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to help grow our online reach & communication strategy. This involves digital communications, social media, marketing assistance and editing tasks.
The successful candidate is excited by the following challenges:
– Editorial support with articles & publications;
– Social media support & development;
– Marketing & communications support;
– Communications analysis and advice;
– Assisting with the maintenance of the CRM;
– Project-based support for the team.
Allowance depends on the level of education. Besides usual benefits and opportunities, you will also receive professional mentoring.
- College level (Dutch ‘HBO’ or equivalent) in a relevant field (editorial, design/publishing);
- Minimum internship period of 4 months;
- Affinity with materials and design;
- Systematic and able to work independently;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic;
- Good knowledge of and skills in Office, other programs (especially Adobe CS) welcome;
- Communicative skills and capacity in spoken and written English, Dutch a bonus;
- Flexible and focused mentality.
If you would like to know more about this internship, please contact p.allin[at]materialdistrict.com or call 020-7130650.
The application procedure runs until August 16th 2013.