- story by MaterialDistrict
Magic Motion is a printing technology on synthetic materials. Magic Motion distinguishes itself from older 3D-techniques by the possibility to create moving images. This is done by using lenticulare technology: a combination of computer graphics and printing on lens-shaped synthetic films. Effects that can be achieved are:
· Magic Motion: a three dimensional display of an image.
· Magic Flip: switching between two images.
· Magic Multi Phase: visualising a simple linear movement.
· Magic Zoom: zoom in and out on one image.
· Magic Morph: morphing two images into each other.