Trifilon servse architects, designers, engineers, builders – makers who want their high-quality products to be sustainable. Trifilon’s materials offer a step towards a greener economy by incorporating plant fibres. And their mission is to make sure that step is easy
The destination is greener goods. Trifilon knows the way.
Trifilon makes high-quality biocomposites mixing industrial hemp fibres with high grade base polymers. Combining different components together results in higher strength and stiffness associated with low density. Trifilon’s biocomposites are therefore high-performance and lightweight.
MADE IN SWEDEN
All Trifilon’s biocomposites are produced in Nyköping, Sweden. All the hemp fibres are carefully selected and come from sustainable farms in Northern Europe.
Beside its contribution to strength, stiffness and lightweight of Trifilon’s biocomposites, hemp is also one of the best CO2-to-biomass converters. Using hemp in production lines is as good as building thousands of carbon capturing machines. Ask for Trifilon’s LCA to learn more.
REASONS TO CHOOSE TRIFILON’S MATERIALS
- replaces fossil-derived materials
- reduces carbon footprint as much as up to 90%
- high-performance and lightweight
- organic look with its visible hemp fibre
- works with standard machines and tooling
- can be coloured using standard masterbatching
- easy step towards a greener economy