CircuGlue Light, Medium, Heavy
- story by CircuWall B.V.
CircuGlue is an easy-to-apply, solvent-free, elastic, detachable glue, suitable for many kinds of product for inside and outside use. Based on a waterborne binder without any toxic content, harmful or irritating fabrics, the mechanisme is based on the principle cohesion is stronger than adhesion. Detaching is simple by carefully bending the glued products.
- High Elastic
- Transparant layer
- Manufactured with 30% gerecycled material
- UV resistant
- Water resistent
- Suitable interior and exterior
- Suitable for porous and non-porous surfaces
- Good adhesion
- Easy to apply with brush, roller brush and spray system
- Suitable for many surfaces
- Very easy to apply on the product and press down
- After use of lifespan relatively easy detachable almost without damaging the surfaces
- So products can easily be reused of recycled
- Dry filmlayer is fully recyclable
By using this detachable glue (with good adhesive and easy, nearly without damage removable characteristics) many products can simple be reused so circularity is within reach. For more information, CircuWall refers you to their technical page on their website.