Conductive Stretch Fabric
- story by MaterialDistrict
This material is a medical grade Silver plated 92% Nylon 8% Dorlastan fabric. It offers the unique ability to stretch in both directions.
The conductive material has the unique feature that the conductivity decreases as it stretches.
Applications: It can be used as an antibacterial wound dressing (note: not sterile) but it also makes a great material for electrode contacts, stretchy hats, socks, gloves, or other garments.
– Width: 135 cm wide (52 inches)
– Weight: 130 g/m²
– Thickness: 0.50 mm
– Stretch: ~100% in length, ~65% in width
– Surface resistivity is <1 Ohm/sq. (unstretched)
– Temperature range: -30 to 90°C