Crinson Wall Tiles
- story by MaterialDistrict
These colourful wall tiles designed by Dominic Crinson can be used for many different applications, from domestic kitchens and bathrooms to bars, restaurants, swimming pools, hotels, spas and health clubs. By combining the ancient art of ceramic tile decoration with the latest innovation in digital printing the tiles become timeless artworks that will last a lifetime.
– Wall tiles are suitable for interior or exterior use, as well as underwater.
– Fired and glazed to high temperatures.
– Available in a matt, satin or gloss finish.
– Tile murals are individually numbered and come with a reference drawing for easy installation.
– Colours and surface will never fade or degrade.
The minimum order is one square meter. Tiles sizes are 10×10, 15×15, 20×20 and 30x30cm. Orders of 15 square meters and over enable the possibility of tiles of 45×45 and 60x60cm.
Apart from the Crinson’s designs, the in-house design team can create custom made designs for most environments – private or public. The company also provides the possibility to have your own images printed on tiles.