3A Composites DIBOND is a relatively lightweight, yet very rigid aluminium composite material, consisting of a polyethylene core and aluminium cover sheets with a thickness of 0.3 mm. Front and reverse side are coil-coated.
– The special aluminium alloy offers increased corrosion resistance and advantages in processing
– The super-polyester lacquer guarantees ideal printing properties, for screen as well as for digital printing
– The black PE core with UV blocker increases the UV resistance (compared to a bright core material)
– Despite its light weight, DIBOND is offering high rigidity and perfect flatness, also with thin sheets.
– High exterior stability within a range of temperatures from – 50 to +80°C and minor thermal expansion
– Food safe
– Abrasion proof
DIBOND is a composite panel applicable for all kind of signs, for exhibition booths and shop-fitting, but also for direct digital printing and premium presentations, e.g. in museums or on art’s exhibitions. Especially thanks to its 2050 mm width, DIBOND is suited for seamless exterior signage and for optimising waste.
Thicknesses are 2, 3, 4 and 6 mm (weight between 2.9 and 6.3 kg/m2).