- story by MaterialDistrict
Glassique is an innovative glass from Allwinn. It is specially developed for the replacement of single layered glass in historic buildings. At the outside Glassique has a rather vaulted surface, the kind of effect that genuine antique glass possesses. A high efficiency coating provides the glass its properties reaching modern legislation. In this way Glassique isolates as much as ordinary double glazing.
Properties and advantages:
– Thickness from 4mm, this makes Glassique applicable in every slots of windows and doors.
– Application of Glassique saves 30% energy compared to single layered glass of the same thickness.
– Glassique is colour neutral.
– Glassique is not heavier than normal glass of the same thickness.