- story by MaterialDistrict
Lenticular sheets contain images that appear to move or otherwise change, depending on the viewing angle. Each of these sheets consists of a certain amount of lenses, which give the image on the sheet a certain effect. There are various kinds available:
- Flip-flop: the image changes completely.
- 3D effect: the flat image appears to be three dimensional.
- Animation: the image appears to move.
- Zooming: the image appears to come closer/further away.
- Morphing: the image morphs into a slightly different image.