mFLOR LVT design floors Authentic
- story by mFLOR International B.V.
mFLOR LVT design floors offer a wide range of design floors which look and feel like real wooden and stone floors, but without the disadvantages of those materials. mFlor uses a special method called ‘In Register Embossing’ when producing the Authentic ranges. This is also known as Natural Touch. With this method, the surface structure follows the design, which makes the LVT floors look and feel exactly like the natural wood product.
At mFLOR, they attach a great deal of importance to designs that stay true to nature. In nature, no two trees are the same and every type of stone is unique. For that reason, they use state-of-the-art printing techniques when producing floors, which means that every single strip or tile looks different.
In addition to the aforementioned elements, mFLOR’s floors also offer a number of major advantages compared with real wood or stone:
- Water-resistant, meaning it can be used in high-humidity rooms like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Suitable for underfloor heating and cooling.
- Easy to clean.
- High level of wear resistance and easy to care for.
- Pleasant, soft footfall noise.
- Available in extra-large and small dimensions.
- Ultra-low emissions of volatile organic compounds, which is better for your health in particular.
- Warranty for up to 15 years.