• This material is part of the following channel(s)

Móz Tides

United States

Request Information

Please sign in first or register for free to contact Móz Designs, Inc..

- story by MaterialDistrict

Móz Tides consist of formed undulating panels that add dimension and depth to a surface. The product line is a complete engineered modular system of decorated, rolled and finished solid-core panels of aluminium. The standard design, the Ocean Waves panel, has a single curve and is available in three standard heights (12″, 16″ and 24″, in 44″ or 56″ lengths). Móz Tides is sustainable. All aluminium sheets are 80% post-industrial recycled material contributing to LEED 2.0 MR Credit 4 recycled content. The remaining 20% of the aluminium used is imported from South America. All panels are available for both large and smaller feature walls, also in customized heights and lengths. The Móz Tides panels are easy to install, both horizontally and vertically. No special tools are required.

Material Properties