- story by MaterialDistrict
NPSP Composieten is a manufacturer of products of fibre-reinforced plastics. NPSP focuses on:
- Products with a large measure of detail and precision.
- Products of which aesthetics are important.
- Eminent production of Polyester-Glass fibre by use of VA-RTM (Vacuum Assisted Resin TransferMoulding Process).
- The replacement of glass fibres for natural fibres.
Aside from conventional materials en processes, NPSP Composieten also uses durable materials like flax and hemp in combination with the high class production process of VA-RTM. These environmentally more friendly materials can be recycled after usage, but also burned in waste ovens because of the 30% biomass, unlike glass fibre composites.
NPSP is able to manufacture the synthetic and natural composites with several aesthetical appearances:
- Gel coating in RAL-colours
- Neutral and coloured natural fibres
- Aluminium and printed patterns on cloth