Recycled HIPS filament
- story by MaterialDistrict
The recycled HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) filament is made from the inside of old refrigerators. The material is up to 100% recycled. After extensive testing and optimising, Refil has created a premium quality recycled filament. The material can be glued and painted, making it ideal for scale models.
The filament is supplied on recycled cardboard spools. The material is REACH and RoHS compliant.
- Netto Weight: 750 gr.
- Diameter: 1.75 or 2.85mm
- Printing Temperature (advised): 230-250C
- Platform Temperature (advised): 80-90C
- Printing Speed (advised): 30-60 mm/s
- Package Size: 215x205x65 mm
- Package Weight: 1 kg