Rubio Monocoat oil Plus 2-C
- story by Rubio Monocoat Nederland
Unique composition, pleasant properties
The operation of the oil and other products is based on an advanced technology of molecular binding. The unique composition provides pleasant properties for the user.
- Long-term protection and colouring of the wood
- Applying one layer is enough for optimal effect
- 100% natural raw materials, 0% VOC
- Natural appearance remains visible and tangible
- Lower consumption than traditional systems
- No overlaps possible
- Easy to use and maintain
- Can be used on almost all types of wood
- Wide colour palette with more than 40 colours
The power of molecular bonding
Where traditional waxes and oils completely saturate the wood and lacquers seal the wood with a film-forming layer, the Rubio Monocoat products ensure a saturation of only the top layer. Due to the molecular bond, this is sufficient for very durable protection. And that in just one layer. It does not even make sense to apply a second coat on a surface that has already been treated with Rubio Monocoat. It will no longer bind. The consumption of Rubio’s products is therefore lower than with traditional systems.