- story by MaterialDistrict
Manufactured by the lamination of SINH board sheets, thereby combining all the advanced features of SINH board with attractive decorative finishing options. SINH laminate offers high-quality wood veneer finishes that are ideal for interior floor coverings and wall or (kitchen) furniture. By choosing plastic-film PVC veneer finishing (which is UV resistant), SINH laminate can also be used for outdoor applications.
The magnesium oxide sheet material is made with detailed attention to quality, using special SINH technology. The result is a multi-functional fire-resistant sheet material of high quality. All the products have been thoroughly tested and meet all European directives that apply in the areas of safety, health and the environment.
Advantages of Magnesium Oxide Boards
- Fire resistant| (Class A1, EN 13501-1)
- Excellent acoustic damping due to its high density and elasticity
- Reduced loss of energy when heating or cooling due to its good thermal conductivity
- Stronger than traditional drywall, lighter in weight and easy to assemble
- Environmentally friendly produced without toxic chemicals and asbestos
- Dimensional stability in humid conditions
- Mold, termite, insect freeStandard optionsSINH laminate are available in:› Ebony › Beech › Walnut › IvoryBespoke laminate prints and colors can also be produced on request and client specification.