Sustonable, the sustainable engineered stone
- story by Sustonable
Sustonable engineered stone countertops and panels are one of the most genuinely sustainable and circular materials in the market.
Sustonable follows the goal of designing out waste, keeping materials in use (no planned obsolescence), and helping the environment from the current exhaustion.
Sustonable material is thin, lightweight, ultra-resistant, sizeable, with unlimited designs that look like natural stone, and can be recyclable again and again.
- Save installation time (you do not need three people to transport one slab).
- Work effort (as it is easier to cut, quicker, and more economical to transport and install).
- Money-saving: because they provide a more affordable price than traditional competitors.
- Sustainable: they create composite stone surfaces from recycled PET drinking bottles, so they are cleaning the oceans of plastic waste.
- Healthy inside out: it is not only about sustainability and circularity, but it is also a product where hazardous chemicals are not used. Also, its zero porosity makes the material hygienic.
- Smart saving: you will save the planet and your pocket as you don’t have to pay “dirty taxes” (When demolition, Sustonable debris won’t end polluting a landfill).
Sustonable is a truly sustainable material that is more affordable, greener, and 100% safe for private projects and public spaces.