OVPolymers manufactures biobased and recycled polymers based on coffee grounds. These polymers are used for various applications, such as wall tiles, clothes hangers, car parts and chairs. Our materials consist of at least 30% coffee grounds, the other 70% being biobased or recycled materials. This combination creates a material that can be used for injection moulding, extrusion, and 3D printing.
|8022 AW, Zwolle|
|Phone: +31 6 48 13 96 06|