- story by Acoustic Trend B.V.
Modern architecture and design increasingly use more materials such as glass, steel and stone that meet the requirements of more open offices and meeting facilities. These hard surfaces reflect sound and contribute to an increase in sound levels and a decrease in productive environments. Lightweight Acoustic Trend panel counteracts the noise and unpleasant effects on people and workers.
– Up to 70% lighter than most other products.
– Excellent sound absorption coefficient at all frequencies with our optimized honeycomb technology.
– More than 320,000 perforations per square meter ensure pleasant acoustics for offices up to large halls.
– Test procedures in accordance with DIN13501-1, SBI test method according to DIN EN 13823 and ASTM E 84 (USA).
If required, our Lightweight Acoustic Trend panels are also available as fire resistant.
High pressure laminates and wood veneer are perforated with the highest precision of perforations from 0.5 mm to 1.5 mm diameter.
The front and back of Lightweight Acoustic Trend panels are available with the full range of precise perforations.
1 – Front high pressure laminate or wood veneer with hole patterns
2 – Non-perforated edge (depending on hole pattern)
3 – Internal honeycomb structure – made from recycled cellulose after consumption – with a rigid perimeter frame
4 – Black acoustic fleece
5 – Perforated back surface