- story by MaterialDistrict
This molded PU is available in various forms and shapes, hardness, colors, heights and width. All of the PU products can be customized. Taiwan Kurim Enterprises uses thermo pressing to combine PU with substrate as a composite. The PU can be combined with any kind of textures; also it has excellent physical properties like high abrasion resistance, anti-slip, lightweight, flexible, hydrolysis endurable.
- Regular dimension: 36 cm x 42 cm (14.17″ x 16.53″)
- Tooling Cost: About USD 350-500 per mold. The cost is adjusted by the complexity of design.
- Sample Lead-Time: For Mold: 5-7 days. For Textile: 7 days and for PU Synthetic Leather: 14 days
- Suitable Base Material: PU nu buck, PU synthetic, cow suede and textile.
The main application field is in sport articles, such as shoes and bag materials, clothes, bag and so on; where they cooperate with many leading brands. They also applies their products in electronics’ accessories; like iPod case, laptop cooling pad.
Taiwan Kurim Enterprises Co., Ltd. was found in 1987 as the PU molded and Silicon printing manufacturer with production facilities in Dong Guan, China.