- story by MaterialDistrict
Nanometer Relief PU (NRP)
This molded PU is available in various forms and shapes, hardness, colors, heights and width. All of the PU products can be customized. Taiwan Kurim Enterprises uses thermo pressing to combine PU with substrate as a composite. The PU can be combined with any kind of texture; also it has good physical properties like high abrasion resistance, anti-slip, lightweight, flexible and it is hydrolysis endurable.
- Performance: Abrasion resistance, Good Grip, Flexible
- Suitable backing materials : PU suede/leather, Micro fiber, Textile, Webbing, Elastic tape; flat surface and no shrinkage material is ideal.
- Regular Dimension: 32*32cm
- Color Limitation: Color will be lighter after foaming
- Pattern design: Minimal of the Line : Height / thickness = 0.5mm