- story by MaterialDistrict
This fluorescent Perspex cast acrylic sheet is produced directly from monomer, cast between two sheets of high quality glass and is polymerised in batches in specially developed ovens and water baths in a carefully controlled manufacturing process. Perspex Fluorescent gives POS displays an electrifying edge.
• Subtle transparent tints
• Striking fluorescent edge
• Exciting contemporary colours
• Superb cutting and fabrication
• Excellent aesthetics
• Ideal for in store displays, POS, furnishings and shelving
Perspex is manufactured to ISO 9002 quality standards and in accordance in accordance with ISO 7823-1.
Sheet size 3050 x 2030 mm.
Available as standard in:
• Celestial Blue 021 3mm thickness
• Helios Yellow 2T51 3 mm thickness
• Lava Orange 3T19 3 & 5 mm thickness
• Mars Red 4T56 3 & 5 mm thickness
• Acid Green 6T66 3 & 5 mm thickness
• Neptune Blue 7T97 3 & 5 mm thickness
Other thicknesses (4 – 10 mm) and 2550 x 2030 mm size sheets can be made to order. Information on lead times, minimum item quantities, minimum order quantities and the availability of cut-to-size sheet is available from your nearest sales office or distributor.
This product can be used in many diverse applications, including:
• POS/ POP
• Retail Interiors
• Interior Design
• Interior Signs
• Trade Fairs
• Corporate Imaging