Acoustic Veneered Wood Wall & Ceiling Panels
- story by Hunter Douglas Architectural Nederland
Walls and ceilings are an identifying feature of both new build and refurbishment projects. The Veneered Wood Wall & Ceiling Panels meet the highest standards and ethical requirements. The panel core consists of MDF engineered solid wood (ESW) with a decorative finish of either a high quality real wood veneer. The Ceiling panels can easily be installed in a T-24 grid. The Wall panels can be installed by a special clip which makes installation on a frame extremely quick and straightforward.
For Topline panels, the combination of sound reflection, sound diffusion and sound absorption can be fully coordinated with the requirements of the room in question. The visible side shows symmetrical grooves, while the other has a perforation design that enables sound energy to pass through.
The panels can be fully recycled after many years of use. The Veneered Wood panels also meet the strictest requirements in relation to fire safety (B-s1,d0) and emissions, and the panels can be fully recycled after many years of use.
Veneered Wood panels offers architects design freedom:
- Top layer: a choice of over 40 veneer types
- Finish: colour stain/matt or gloss paint/RAL or NCS colour.
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 mm to 2700 x 900 mm, other measurements can be matched to a specific project.
- Implementation dependent on visibility of the joint.
- Wall: Standard or Trend
- Ceiling: Classic, Modern, System or Prestige.
The panels may exhibit a concealed, semi-concealed or open joint depending on the version chosen.