- story by Hunter Douglas Architectural Nederland
Hunter Douglas Architectural created the ceiling that needed to be made: HeartFelt®. A modular felt ceiling system with unparalleled acoustic and visual properties. Eye and ear-pleasing design with a sustainable origin. Made from felt and with design as a source of inspiration.
HeartFelt® provides designers and architects a bold flexible ceiling system in a material that is sustainable, with a tough structure, soft appearance and great acoustic properties. The linear ceiling system is available in boxshaped panels (55 – 80 – 105 mm) and rounded panels (64 mm). The innovative HeartFelt® ceiling system can also be applied as a wall system: every wall becomes a beautiful visual and acoustic surface.
- Creates a warm, stylish appearance
- Satisfies high acoustic requirements
- Cradle to Cradle, sustainable
- Trendy range of grey and earth tones
- Option to vary the placement of panels
- Lightweight and easy installation
HeartFelt® Ceiling & Wall systems are suitable for new builds and renovations in office buildings, schools and auditoriums as well as entrance halls and shopping centres.