- story by Hunter Douglas Architectural Nederland
Hunter Douglas Architectural created the ceiling that needed to be made: HeartFelt®. A modular felt ceiling system with unparalleled acoustic and visual properties. Eye and ear-pleasing design with a sustainable origin. Made from felt and with design as a source of inspiration, it is now available as a linear ceiling system and wall system in which acoustics and design comes together.
Following the introduction of the successful HeartFelt® Ceiling and Walls, Hunter Douglas Architectural have developed a new baffle concept with the range of HeartFelt® Baffle Ceiling. This exciting combination of proven ceiling systems provides designers and architects with a bold flexible ceiling in a material that is sustainable, with a tough structure, soft appearance and great acoustic properties.
Creates a warm, stylish appearance
- Satisfies high acoustic requirements
- Cradle to Cradle, sustainable
- Trendy range of grey and earth tones
- Panels depths grey colour available in: 80 and 105 mm, with the option to vary the placement of panels
- Lightweight and easy installation
HeartFelt® Ceiling & Wall systems are suitable for new builds and renovations in office buildings, schools and auditoriums as well as entrance halls and shopping centres.